my friend robin wrote the coolest post on her blog, you can check it out here, and then this will all make sense..... in a nutshell she observes how most people resemble some kind of animal...... after careful deliberation, she decided that eli was definitely a bird of some sort, and then to me it was obvious... eli is a baby chick......although when he was a newborn i said he looked like a turtle all the time..... but you be the judge, and trust me, you will never look at people the same again!
Friday, February 27, 2009
what do you think?
Posted by brooke at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
He's so cute. I think the chick suits him well.
I'd rather not know what kind of animal I resemble.
Man he is such a cute kid. I can kinda see a little bit of a little chick in him. For the most part I just see how freakin cute he is.
hehe, how cute! you're right! i need to try it as well :)
I love that but now I want the pro to tell me what animal I am lol cause I tried to play it with JR and Kai and I think Kai could be a really cute bulldog? what do you think?
I just love his hair!!!
So I would totally love to see you when you are out. I know it gets crazy trying to see everyone in such a short amount of time, but I'd be happy to cruise down there if you have time! Let me know!!! Love ya
I think my little guy looks like a mole lol but i can't find a suitable picture yet:)
great photos you guys! Elijah is so cute! Congrats. He looks awesome. Nice to hear from you again. Keep us posted ok? We'll def. check in to the blog from time to time. How do you like NY? Santi and Albertina say hi!!
He is the CUTEST little thing in the world!
He really is a little bird! He's so handsome! I love checkin in on you guys! We finally got a blog it's http://www.thefrecklefam.blogspot.com/ I just started and am excited but I need my very cool sister in law to give me some blogging lessons! Kiss the boys for us! Isn't your run coming up next weekend?
Post a Comment