brady and i (and soon to be big brother eli) are expecting baby #2 sometime in february!
boy? girl? guesses? bets? names?
now if i could just stop being so hungry. and tired. but mostly hungry.
Monday, August 31, 2009
as if you don't already know....
Posted by brooke at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I DIDN'T KNOW! Congratulations.... how exciting! Are you finding out with this one or not?? :)
Oh my gosh, congratulations!!!! I am soooo happy for you guys! Hope you get a little girl (girls are the best) :)
Congrats!!!! Two is a hoot (heavy sarcasm). Just kidding, I love it, but it really is a lot of work so enjoy having one while you can!!!
Hooray! I'm so happy and excited for you guys! I knew you were pregnant, are my intuitions right on or what! I'll try calling you again soon (since we have been playing phone tag ha ha) love ya!
jess phone tag doesn't apply when only on person calls! lol. youre lucky i love your guts...
katie we are not going to find out this time either, i know we are big party poopers...sorry
congratulations!!! My vote is a little girl for handsome big brother eli. You look great, lady.
YAY CONGRATS!!!
Wow! Congratulations! I had no idea. I am over at your mom's or sisters house at least once a week. You would think someone would've told me!
Congrats Houst! Wish we were closer so we could hang out some. I miss the good ole' mission days sometimes. Cuidate!!
Post a Comment