Friday, January 14, 2011

resolute

i think we had to forego the traditional new years resolution list this year....

(you know the one)
-work out
-read more (religious and otherwise)
-date night
-organize
-quality kid time
etc.
instead i jumped on the 'i am turning 30 this year and have to run a marathon band wagon'
so here goes.
scared.out.of.my.mind.
i had a "what was i thinking?!?!?!" moment the other day as i painfully completed 3 miles. 3.
23 to go.
i might die.


9 comments:

robin said...

what? without me?

oh, you can totally do this! you'll be great without me there dragging you down...

Spencer Reeve said...

haha! Sounds like me, but I'm more of the "I'm turning 30 I have to at LEAST finish a half-marathon"

Emily said...

I wish I were there to help you train. I don't know if I could have done it without you guys. Especially that 16 miller in the snow with you and Jordan. Oh the painful memories.
You CAN do it!!!

Trina said...

Impressed!

I was too much of a bum to go on those long, in the rain or snow runs! And I don't think I could have run that far. Maybe 11, but I'm not so sure about a full marathon. Maybe a 1/2 and we'll go from there!

Christa said...

That is awesome! Good for you :) And hello, you can totally do it. You always kicked my trash on the treadmill at least. So when are you coming back this way? We have to hook up! I miss you!!!!

XO said...

YOU CAN DO IT! Yay for you!

My mom said she bumped into you - how are things?

Brooke said...

ATTA GIRL BROOKIE!!!!!!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I am so proud of you. I can't even walk HALF of one mile. GOOD JOB!!!

Roo said...

way to go