Saturday, May 7, 2011

because everyone loves a disney showtune...

we have been listening to 'tangled' soundtrack non-stop for over a week. eli knows all the words. there are some catchy tunes in this one, and who knew zachary levi a.k.a 'chuck' could sing?!?!
there might be some favorites on this album, only time will tell.
favorite disney tune?
probably 'we're your friends' sung by my favorite vultures in 'the jungle book' who knows though, they all get stuck in my head at one time or another.
what's your favorite?

5 comments:

Katie said...

One of my favorites is I'll Make a Man out of You from Mulan. I love it. haha But I agree... there are too many to choose from and all are equally good. I love that your boys love Tangled. I love Disney!

robin said...

i have an intense crush on zachary levi.

i love "candle in the wind" from pete's dragon. i think it's the prettiest disney song ever.

brooke said...

amen to the zachary levi crush.
even brady is starting to get annoyed.

Erin K said...

We've been listening to this soundtrack also. I've been up late hours in the night with the I've Got a Dream song stuck in my head. But I still love it.

robin said...

i meant "candle on the water"... not "candle in the wind". silly me.