not that there is much to say about the growing. it is inevitable. every mom (and dad) knows it. one day you turn around and your kids are huge and smart and so much bigger than you ever thought they would be. like every other mom, i echo the question,
'when did they grow up?'
lately eli will not leave the house unless he has a super hero shirt on and his running shoes.
he begs me to 'please do the laundry' just so i can wash his favorite superman shirt.
lately abe just screams. about everything. even my friends at the pool were commenting on how hard he is and that they feel worn out just watching him. he is pretty demanding, but starting to talk and say real words even ask simple questions, 'no' being a favorite. but you might have guessed that already.
lately brady passed the written part of the fsot!!!! wahoo. 2 more rounds to go.
lately i am just the same. trying to start running again. boo. the first few weeks are the hardest for me then i get back in the habit. (oh and i am a new aunt as of yesterday, pictures to come)
also just waiting to plan some super visits for those of you who would be so lucky.......come see me.........please?
Friday, July 1, 2011
growing and growing
Posted by brooke at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Abe is so big! I miss those cute boys! Please come see us! Good job Brady!
congratulations on being an aunt again!
and you are killing me with that picture of the boys. i must see them. and i will! soon! i am coming!
A blog post! Hooray!
You are first on my list for my 2012 vacation schedule. FIRST! And I'll stay for a week, and I expect dates lined up every night of the week... because tonight I went on a date with a dude as young as my youngest sibling and he had a handlebar mustache (blonde!?) and likes to blow things up in the desert for fun. So.... help.
Congrats on the FSOT! That is huge. I took it again in Feb and passed. Then they rejected me at QEP despite my best efforts to glam up my SAHM "work experience" short essays. I will be hoping for better things for you.
aubry-
i will be planning a visit to the singles wards prior to your visit, armed with applicatioins and a poloroid camera...
but i get one girls night. you can't have a date every night.
robin.
no dates for you.
just me. every night.
They are so cute! Abe looks so much bigger, but Eli looks like the same little guy I know and love (which make me happy).
love your boys...they are so fun and don't think yours aren't the only ones exhausting, they do grow up waayyyyy too fast.
I'll be visiting here for the next two years so let's plan some fun stuff after I get back :)
Oh, Brooke. i miss you and your sense of humor. Wish I could come visit.
I love this and can't believe Abe's hair it's so light!!! I just updated my blog so there are pics of that new nephew of yours :)
aww they are adorable. :)
Post a Comment