I know this might be a little premature, but I am so proud of Brady, we just found out that he has been accepted to Cornell starting next fall for his Masters Degree! He has also been offered a substantial amount of fellowship money to help pay for it and it would actually make it quite affordable! The little smarty pants, I knew he could do it! We haven't heard back from anywhere else and probably won't until the end of March, but we are on our way and it was such a huge sigh of relief, a path is starting to be laid out before us...finally, and not a moment too soon. Congratulations B! Me-n-Eli are so lucky to have you!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so awesome!!! Is he excited to go to Cornell?
wow! that is so exciting! I am a little sad, however, because that means that you are moving away from me. I guess I'm just being selfish. tell brady congratulations from Paul and me.
Yahoo, that is soo awesome! Tell Brady congratulations!
Congrats!!! That is so exiting! I actually went to Cornell with my sis for an interview she had. It is absolutely beautiful!! We HAVE to hang out before you decide to move across the country!
Brady and Brooke,
We have been trying to find you guys, and came across some luck.
This is Shae Messersmith Seitzinger, from Brooke's old home ward, and Brady's High School. We are trying to locate everyone for the 10 year class reunion on July 12, 2008. We are hoping that you both will be able to come. Could you send us a quick note with a current e-mail address, so that we can send the invite by e-mail to you?
Thanks guys!!
Brooke tell you family Hi for me, I haven't seen you mom in ages. You guys have an adorable little boy.
We have a website that is still in the works that we will post updates on also
lehihigh1998classreunion.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Shae Messersmith Seitzinger
Post a Comment