Here we are hiking in Zion once again.... this time we went with the Ewing cousins from La Verkin. It was pretty cold but the kids had a good time... It's nice to get out and hard not to go with it being so close, and because of the pass its a free Saturday activity! So here is Eli once again freezing his cheeks off, but he's so darn cute when he's cold!
And Jackie got a little chilled too, he kept holding his hand up to Jodi's face and making a blowing sound so she would blow on his gloves and warm up his hands!
The Ewing clan... Minus Wes.. Nice spider man hat Jodi!
Reagan was all Pink that day, pure girl, but a tough one and a big help with the babies...




3 comments:
Yup, consider me Dylan on a hike. Well, the nothing part. There would be no "All". I am SUCH a crappy hiker. I need to snap out of it though because Karl loves hiking. Maybe we will have to hike more this year.
Zion's looks so incredibly awesome. I have never been but those pictures you post make me want to go soo bad! I even went and bought Kylie a little hiking backpack at REI so she's all set!
Hey Brooke...how is life! Its good to hear from you. Isn't blogging the craziest thing? I love it...
We did know Brady in Alaska. I think we had missionary lessons at our house with one of his friends. He is a good guy. Crazy that you two got married...what a small world! Really we should get together sometime when you come up here. We moved back to Utah a few months back and will be here for a bit so call us sometime!
Post a Comment