Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hiking with Dad

This video goes with the other pictures from Zion but I couldn't get the video to upload then....He loved this ride and talked like this pretty much the whole time, even when he was sucking on the backpack..

5 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

He is so stinkin cute guys! I love your blog and hope there are many more blogs to come:) The family of oak is because Eiche is German for "Oak." heehee I love you Brooke and MISS you.

Paul said...

eli is too cute! He is getting so big! I need to see him, so come and see me right this minute! you are going to have to teach me how to post videos.

Ali said...

Brooke, I am so happy that you are offically a blogger now. I am excited to hear what you guys are up to and to see that cute little boy of yours. He is so stinkin cute and I love those hat and mittens. Way cute!

Christa said...

Brooke, he is so freaking cute!! I love his big blue eyes are chubby cheeks! I miss you like crazy, I need to come down there and visit. Yeah for blogs so we can keep in touch :)

Kalli said...

Brookles I figured out slide shows so I can teach you and I love my little eli's hat and gloves too they are so cute oh and I guess that Brady of yours is cute too wink wink JR thinks so too:)