So the quality is not that great on this one, it was taken on a phone camera.... But I was at school and Brady was home with Eli obviously pretty bored... My husband has a thing for turbans, but I thought it was hilarious, he sent it to me in class and I laughed out loud when I opened it!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Turban Time!
Posted by brooke at 2:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Elijah is so dang cute! I finally found your blog today. Im so excited I can add you to my friend list and be able to see how you and your family are doing. Let us know when you are in town again, we would love to see you guys!
I love that picture! That pic comes up on my phone when you call me.
that is so cute! i love to see brady's sense of humor too! the zion video was my favorite though...
eric and i have a blog, we have been lame about posting, but now are going to do better,.... i had to do some lame stuff for a class so just disregard that if you look! our site is www.eholbrook.blogspot.com
Post a Comment