So here are a few funny things that just made me laugh this week.....I have a strange sense of humor, so if it doesn't tickle your funny bone too, that's alright with me!
Brady decided it wasn't fair that all the new 'toys' we buy are for Eli, so he is making the best of it and using some of the new stuff for his own personal enjoyment, and now all of yours too...hee hee hee.
I also came upon Brady spitting all over Eli's blanket while he was playing with him in the front room, apparently Eli puked in his mouth and this was the first place Brady saw to spit it back out. What a shot kiddo!!!! You make your mama proud... sorry 'bout that B...that really sucks.
And the grand finale.... You know your in Utah when....... This is for real at a agas station in Utah County that I will not name, I would hate to make anyone feel bad, but really...don't you think if your going to write a sign that hundreds of people are going to read and go out of your way to use your best handwriting, don't you think it should be sort of grammatically correct, I mean I ain't no english teacher or nothing, but somethins wrong with that there sign there........wow.
2 comments:
I love the Bumbo picture. Brightyn does that too haha. Brightyn threw up like that in my mom's mouth. I almost threw up just looking at her. I can't wait to see you guys next week...you will be up for Jordan's wedding right?
Lol, that is too funny. Im still waiting for the day when Kylie throws up in my mouth. She threw up on my moms head once. It was funny because it was really white and it looked like a bird had crapped on her head! Oh the joys of children :) Hope to see you guys this week!
Post a Comment