Saturday, March 8, 2008

All About B

So I look pretty HOT in this one, but after the BUMBO head shot, I had to redeem my husband, and I think he looks pretty good in this one...

1. What is his name? Brady Paul Ewing

2. How long have you been married? 4 years in June

3. How long did you date? Ahhh! Don't ask... 7 weeks, then we got engaged, then 6 weeks later we were married.. Scary I know, I never thought in a million years that would be me!

4. How old is he? 28, but he will be 29 this year, just to remind ya babe!

5. Who eats more sweets? Probably me, I like something sweet after dinner, I've started just eating a prune, gross I know but I love them, he eats way more ice cream though, I like salty foods..

6. Who said I love you first? Ha! This one is great....One night he just started talking about how he had never met anyone like me and blah blah blah... and then his famous one liner "So do you think August or December?" (meaning when should we get married) and AFTER we had decided August (which ended up June, seriously, no brakes) he said, and I quote, " I really do think I love you." To which I responded, " I really think I love you too." What in the! THINK?? We had just decided to get married, we'd better KNOW...hahaha.. I think we were both just nervous, we had only known each other 7 weeks, of which we only saw each other on the weekends...

7. Who is taller? Brady, only cuz his hair stands straight up

8. Who can sing better? Hello?! My maiden name is Houston, as in Whitney....(I really can't sing though)

9. Who is smarter? Brady Hands down, he's got Ivy League schools offering him scholarships for his masters degree, these places only accept like 20 students a year! I could NEVER get in!

10. Who does the laundry? Me, He does dishes, I do laundry... and everything else.... poor me.

11. Who pays the bills? Both, whoever pulls it out of the mailbox..

12. Who sleeps on the right side? Sleep? I don't remember sleeping ever.... haha! No sides we switch like every night, always have.

13. Who mows the lawn? No lawn...

14. Who cooks dinner? Me, I like to.

15. Who drives? Brady, unless its past 5, then he is too tired to keep both eyes open...and it's really scary when he drives with just one eye open!

16. Who kissed who first? Brady for sure, but he says I gave him 'The Look'... whatever

17. Who asked who out first? It was actually a set up by a few different people who didn't even know the others were trying to set us up too...

18. Who proposed? "So do ya think August or December?" Classic B, really.

19. Who has more siblings? Me. Three lovely sisters, he has one and one.

20. Who wears the pants? Neither, we both wear skirts, I prefer skorts but Brady says they are "SOOO 80's"...hahaha we share responsibilities

Thanks Tiffini for the tag.. I tag Christa and Jess and Oh I don't know, Wild card, somebody just do it..

6 comments:

Tiffini said...

I wanted to see your answers because I don't know Brady that often. I love your answers and I freaking LOVE the proposal!!!

Spencer Reeve said...

Hey Ewing cousins! I randomly happened upon your blog by accident, when I saw your names on someones list of "friends" its good to see you guys and your ADORABLE little guy, I'm glad you guys are doing great, and congrats Brady on Cornell!Thats fantastic!

Smith Family said...

Brooke- Hey, its Nicole (the highschool chemist)
Sounds like you got an amazing guy! When are why are you thinking about moving to NY? The city? Have I ever told you that you are seriously the funniest person I know. Where did YOU serve, I forget... Guatemala or Argentina? I was in Argentina. We just went back last Spring. Your kid is darling. I can't believe your story, CRAZY but perfect. Well, stoked we can be cyber buddies.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey Brooke! Are you guys coming up for Jordan's wedding?

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i love it! you guys have so much fun!

Katie said...

HEY! Kalli said my blog is blocked to you... but I don't know why it would be. It's not blocked to anyone at all! HAHA Try and click on it from Kalli's blog instead of from my name. Maybe that's what happened? Not sure! Talk to ya later! When are you going to take me and my husband to the Subway huh?!?!?! I want to go there SO BAD! Have you guys done Havasupai Falls?