Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally a minute to Blog...


So it has been a while... things are busy living in a house with six people there is ALWAYS something else more 'productive' to do than blog, but we are doing good. I had a great first mothers day even though Brady cheated and bought me something last year because I was pregnant. I ran into someone I hadn't seen since high school the other day and she had a little girl about 14 mos? old. Anyways, we were talking and she said, "Isn't it crazy that this is what we are doing now?" Meaning being moms, and I think it is, its crazy and hard and wonderful and scary and heart breaking all at the same time, and I don't take enough time to just step back and enjoy it, I spend too much time worrying about if I am doing everything I should be and then I wake up and it's morning again! So... in short here is too worrying less and laughing more, how cheesy....but life is good.

7 comments:

Kalli said...

you look HOT!!!

Jobi Niu said...

I LOVE your hair! You and Brady are so so cute together! :)

Tiffany said...

Yes, thats right I am a bog hopper :) I saw Kali's blog and then linked over to yours. Your little family is so cute! I am glad that motherhood is treating you so well. Congrats on the up coming move! Life never gets boring!

Tiffany said...

whoops- I forgot you probably will have no clue who I am T. Paxman from good ole' AFHS

Jennikunz said...

well... I had a hard time getting into the Twilight books.. I started reading it and put it down for like 8 months... so I didnt go GA GA either... This book is written more for adults... I've read better, but it was a good time killer. And lets DO get together, this time with more time to chat

Thekrogwoman said...

Yeah, being a mom ain't easy (do you like my hick slang), but it's oh so worth it. I just hold tight to those moments where I want to just eat up my little munchkins because I love them so much!! Enjoy the ride!

Smith Family said...

you guys are the most darling couple!