Friday, May 16, 2008

Cousins

So this is the never ending post o' pictures.... but the other night Kalli and JR had a wedding that was super fancy so no babies allowed... which means that we got Kai home with us all night. We had so much fun and we put them in their matching jammies that grandma gave them and had a late night photo shoot. They were so tired and I slicked their hair back like they were used car salesmen, but they are so dang cute...so enjoy...




























14 comments:

Kalli said...

They are the cutest used car salesmen I have ever seen!!! Thanks for helping grandma watch Kai for us..

Linley and Austin said...

How cute is that! Kylie said she would buy a car from them any day!!! Jk. Hey thanks so much for hanging out with us last night, we had a lot of fun! Eli is so adorable ;) Have a great weekend!

Paul said...

They are studly~!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Those boys are SO stinkin cute:) I am glad you blogged I wanted to see more pics. I love the pic of you and Brady you look stunning. Cute couple and cute little boys. I love the matching pj's with feet!!!

Tiffini said...

They look so much alike except Kai is a little bigger. They are adorable!

Jobi Niu said...

They are so freakin cute in those matching pajamas! I love it!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun! so cute brooke! so are you guys at your moms house now? your leaving to school in august right? love it!

Christa said...

I love the bangs! They are so cute on you. So sorry I've been such a weiner in getting back to you about meeting up. Funny how you feel so busy all the time when you have a baby, but then you look back over the day and can't remember what you've accomplished productive, ya know? Anyways, I need some one on one time with you (and the babies of course) AND I thought it would be fun to see if any of the treehouse girls would want to meet up sometime too. I'm going to post it on my blog and see if anyones interested. Love your guts.

Melodie Starr* said...

hey houst! I am so excited to know that you guys have decided! You are in for some big adventures! And that will be perfect for you because you are so adventureous! Eli is a DOLL!! I miss you!

Amber Culp Family said...

I can hardily believe you Houston girls have kids. Little Eli looks just like you! How fun! So you are moving away, good for you. We love it! We moved away for school too, and 1 PhD and 2 kiddos later, we haven't come back. I highly recommend it. Good Luck.

Dustan and Micayla said...

Brooke--It's me...Micayla Dinkel...well Garrett in the "old" days!! Just got into the bloging world and Cami Fowler told me about your blog--what a cute little family that you have...how time flies huh?? Hope all is well and I would love to hear from you!!! Take Care

brooke said...

hey micayla.....I would love to see your blog, but i think its private..so my email is bradynbrooke@yahoo.com

XO said...

I love his little straight mouthed-smile! So glad we bumped into eachother at graduation - keep in touch okay?

visita said...

please spanish bradynbrooke tu buscas a la familia Contreras de Argentina si es verdad mi mail es
lempke@lempke.com.ar
lempkewd@yahoo.com.ar
gracias