Monday, May 5, 2008

Just Had to Have It.....


My newest 'prized' possesion....

Contrary to Brady's beliefs I don't have lots of things in my life that I have to have....I can try on a great pair of jeans and put them back on the shelf. I like shoes but I don't need 3 different colors of the same pair. But boy when I have to have something I sure know how to pick em'!!!! Brady only wishes it was just a new pair of jeans or two colors of my favorite flip flops.... Nope, it's this. The coolest Bike trailer out there... This thing doubles as a jogging stroller, regular stroller, hiker and cross country skier too! Plus this green color is HOT. So this is my new toy and we are pumped to have it. Hopefully using it will be as much fun as it was to anticipate using it......

8 comments:

Katie said...

I couldn't think of anything more perfect for you!

Tiffini said...

that looks great. Have fun using it.

Cindy said...

That's awesome! It'll be worth it. I've always wanted one, and here we are kid #4 still using old DI finds. You'll be glad you invested in one now.

Jennikunz said...

About time you updated your blog! When you gunna jog out to my house?

Linley and Austin said...

Wow, cool! He will be riding in style! Well that will be a blast if you guys go to Moab. Kylie was a great camper. She got a little cranky because she wasn't able to have her afternoon naps, but overall she did great. I want to go to Zions with Austin sometime soon. The pictures you posted of it look so awesome. Anyway, have a great day!

Linley and Austin said...

Hey! Do you and Brady and Eli and JR and Kalli and Kai want to come to our house next Friday (the 16th) for a barbeque? We can do the hamburgers and potato salad if you four want to bring chips and a desert. Let me know!

Thekrogwoman said...

Lucky girl!! I have my eye on a double at Costco, but I haven't decided if I'm willing to fork out the dough! Have fun with your new toy!

Jennikunz said...

yo i changed my blog address, so re-link me
3rowdyboys1girl.blogspot.com