Friday, November 28, 2008

Feeding Eli


I wish it was always this easy to get Eli to open his mouth. One of the little neighbor boys saw me feeding Eli a piece of popcorn, so he thought he would help out too, the next thing I knew three little kids thought it was pretty cool that he would just stand there with his mouth open while they proceeded to shove popcorn in. At one point all three of them had their hand in his mouth, it was pretty cute.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

XO said...

what a good-natured kid!...and good looking too!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

that's too cute! hehehe! and as always, i LOVE his adorable hair!

Mom at Our House said...

You gotta love little helpers!

Trina said...

Cute pictures. Good job on them.

Christa said...

I totally love the hair, don't cut it!! He's got a boyish enough face to pull it off. I know I've asked before, but what kind of camera do you have?? And when are you coming to visit? I miss you!

Jess said...

Brooke I really think you need to come to Utah or you could buy me a ticket to come see you either works for me!! Haha!!! I love you guys!!

Carly Johnston said...

So friggin cute! I miss you guys!
He is seriously the cutest bebe.,
How did you get those pictures square like that in a collage?

Jennikunz said...

We BOTH got selected for the marathon! HOORAY!!! Email me, lets talk about it.

Jennikunz said...

you need a chat wall so i dont have to post in your postings (make sense?)
I saw that order, he did everthing right! What a nice hubby your have! No I have not made reservations, I don't have any money to do so right now.I'm crossing my fingers stuff will be avail when I am ready to pay.... But if not, my dad lives an hour away so I may just stay there.... I dunno!

Lindsay Bowen said...

He is adorable! Hope all is well in NY. It is still so crazy that you married Brady. What a small world! Take care...

Lindsay

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

So are you ever going to post again!?!?!?! I miss seeing all of your fun adventures!

Linley and Austin said...

I need an update! I'm on the edge of my seat to know if Eli got a haircut!