So the pictures are a little funky, Brady was playing around with different settings and camera techniques and I decided not to edit any of them, but I think my point can still be made..
Our kid has a serious MOP of hair. I am have completely succumbed to the fact that I am going to be one of those mothers who never thinks her little boy looks like a little girl, and insists on growing his hair out until he is 5! I don't know about 5, but it is going to be hard to cut it, and all who are now worried that I will never cut his hair, fear not, Brady has already threatened to buzz it while I am gone. Oh, but he would be in soooo much trouble!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
What a Mop!
Posted by brooke at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I LOVE the curls. So cute! DON'T CUT IT!
I didn't cut Gavin's hair till he was almost 2 1/2 b/c it was sooo cute and curly like that, I still kinda regret it, so enjoy it!
oh my heck, do not cut!!! i did and it has never been the same :). his hair ROCKS...i LOVE it!! so stinkin' cute!!!
Seriously, please cut it before he is 5. Remember he will look back one day and be REALLY mad you made him look like a girl if it grows out for 4 more years lol. He is so cute Brooke. He looks like Erin to me in the second pic up from the bottom for some reason. He is just way too cute.
Cut it before it touches he shoulders but don't cut it yet. He is to cute!
So DAMN cute and don't cut it JR would kill you he is jealous Eli got the curls not Kai whats up with that? I love him and his jammies I want him so bad I heard Brady turned down Christmas tickets to come home whats up with that?
Don't cut it yet. wait till you can put it in a ponytail and then cut it into a mullet! you liked it when we were little and had mullets right?
I practically begged Becca not to cut Benson's hair, but she gave in and did it and I was mad at her for a long time. So don't do it to Eli or I'll have to be mad at you too. Long hair is the new black. :)
Those curls are priceless!! He is so cute!
i love the mop, just make sure it doesn't turn into a mullet in the back!
Post a Comment