So I am sure all you super bloggers already have pictures from Halloween posted. But to be honest, just 2 days after the fact is good for me.
We had fun. It was pretty low key.. for all who will wonder what Eli's costume is supposed to be, he is a Dragon, I have this weird obsession with dragons. So, by default Eli will probably grow up liking them too, but at least they are cool...not like the million bunnies I had all over my room. I don't know why I thought liking bunnies was of my own design and not because I was surrounded by them since birth (stuffed ones anyway) Sure wish my mom would have chosen something cool like dragons!! (haha)....but I'm losing y'all aren't I??
SO back on track, yes he is a dragon although people said 'oh, what a cute dinosaur/lizard/crocodile/monster' (you name it) all night. One girl even said, "what a cute Alligator!.......I love the wings." yeah.
Oh and he completely grew out of his costume (so much for being prepared) so I had to cut the feet out, and his face looks pretty squished in the hood. Parents can be cruel.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
Posted by brooke at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute Alligator....I love his wings? Are you serious? I'm wondering how many winged alligators she has met in her life! HA HA! Well he makes an extremely cute munchkin dragon and he looks just like one!
I love it! He is sooo cute! I hear he's walking now. Look out! We miss you guys. I hope you're loving NY. Anyway, just wanted to tell ya Eli is adorable!
Those alligators and their wings! What crazy animals they are. Your Dragon is cute. Where is your and Brady's costumes?
Cute little dragon. Way to cover up those beautiful blond curls.
I want him now look at his cute chubby cheeks I miss him and you guys I guess but him more lol I know it's the same for you and Kai so I can say that love ya!
Post a Comment