i call my vignette
'just can't get enough'
now i hope you all don't get that annoying song stuck in your heads, it might get distracting...
so i am entering the last day of the contest very late at night..good thing this is NY and i am 2
hours ahead...so anyhow....i first saw this contest on the website a few weeks back, this was the first vignette i put together, yet became discouraged when i saw other entries with the exact same dress and boot (none that i saw however chose my bag and that is one of my most favorite parts!) so i began trying to find something more creative, more unique...and no matter how hard i try i can't stop coming back to this dress, with these boots, and this bag. so forget trying to be different for the sake of being different. the contest says choose what you see yourself wearing, and this is it for me and i just love that the dress is wool, perfect for any occasion and maybe even ithaca winter worthy, that's hard to get while still being this chic...
it's perfect, i just can't get enough of it, i just keep on coming back. no matter how long I am away, this vignette draws me back. i see myself wearing it, well, everywhere to be honest, to do anything.. lunch with the gals, dinner with my boys, shopping in boston.. i even had a dream about it. i think that means it was meant to be. a wise shopping bff once told me, "..if you dream about something you HAVE to buy it..", and she was only 15 at the time (ahh, the wisdom that arises from our youth...).
so..... would it count if i won it, Ali?


6 comments:
I love it. I totally can see you wearing that. And I would buy it myself! So I hope you win it!
oh Brooke you are too funny I also love that dress and could totally see you wearing it everywhere so hopefully you win it and won't have to dream about wearing it anymore you will be able to wear it!!
I can see you in it too...but if I have a dream about it, I'm going to have to come beat you to a bloody pulp (I dream about EVERYTHING lately. It's like living my day twice - it's a late-pregnancy thing for me - as if I really need the little sleep I DO get cluttered with cute dresses, boots and purses)
I LOVE that you caught Eli stealing snacks. Ben does the same thing and it makes me feel so helpless. You know, you TRY to explain that you just fed him, but the other mom always just smiles and you really never know what that means...
Your family picture is darling. I love love love your hair. Love it.
Get a chat wall so I can ramdomly comment!
November 18th is when the Moab marathon opens for admittance.... Let me know!
how do i get a chat wall? oh and sara I can totally take on a pregnant women.. I'll have freshly baked brownies to distract you or show you a hallmark commercial to make you cry or something..
Uh, I guess you have to get it. If you dream it...! Right? It is a way cute dress. You must have it. So many people remember me saying that, so it must be true. So did you win it? I am confused?
Post a Comment