Okay..so he is the cutest thing and I can't take how fast he is growing up without me right there to witness it.. This little guy will smile at anyone, loves to eat, actually begs to be put to bed at night, and has the most endearing personality ever....I just want some snuggles right now. Oh, but he's NOT a snuggler... I got a few out of him once when his mom and dad weren't around and he was sick, but I'll take it...Kai just needs to come see me....I guess his mom should bring him, it would be fun to see you too Kalli....I just saw all these today and I was just dying. I miss him so much and wish he and Eli could play together now that they are a little older. I want to see them together sooooo bad..
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I Can't Take it Anymore!
Posted by brooke at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You guys have the cutest kids. I know what you mean. I want to just grab him and squeeze him.
He is so cute and I know Kalli misses Eli so much too. Cute cute boys:)
You made me cry I just love those pictures I want them all and more and I know you have alot I am waiting but no mail has come my way boo hoo
K they are the cutest lil' cousins, my goodness! I can't imagine bein away from my sister and if she had a baby away from the baby too... What a sweet post!
Hey it's Lyndsy Tippetts...Kalli told me to stop on by your blog. I looooooove the pictures of your boys'. You guys have cute little blondie babies!!!!!!
Those cute little guys!! Miss you!
He is a cute boy for sure! Eli too! I know Kristen and Becca were so sad to have their boys so far away from each other. It must be hard :(
Hey Brooke! I found you through the blog frog & wanted you to know I was snooping! :P Elijah is adorable & you look absolutely amazing. If you want to come over to my blog, email me & I'll invite you. kristyjedwards@gmail.com
Good to see you're doing well!
Kristy (Phelon) Edwards
I am dying. That last picture of the two of them is so stinking cute. I love those boys. WE missed you at lunch the other day. Tell Brady he has to get done with school soon so you can come home!! Although I am really jealous of you, living in New York and all.
Post a Comment