So heres some photos of the two cutest people ever. They're a little dated (the photos, not my family) but they're some of my favorites. Its these two that keep me going here at school. I love you guys.
Geez Bruk!! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth! I'm so happy to see you are all alive and well Or absolutely darling in Eli's case :) Your hair is so long, I love it!! Looks like you are having a great time out there! Let me know if you are ever around, I'll come down and see you! Oh, and I just got called to be first counselor in the Relief Society, yikes!!!!!
Brady you are so sweet to do a tribute to your cute wife and adorable son hope school is going good sure love ya and pray for ya alot JR does too even if he wants to play like your the girly man he misses you Kai does too it will fun to see you all in March for my shame run lol.
8 comments:
I Love these pictures!!! The third one is the best where Eli is in the backpack! It's so cute!!! I love you guys!!
I miss you guys! I heard you were coming in March. Please call me! I need my Brookie!
Geez Bruk!! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth! I'm so happy to see you are all alive and well Or absolutely darling in Eli's case :) Your hair is so long, I love it!! Looks like you are having a great time out there! Let me know if you are ever around, I'll come down and see you! Oh, and I just got called to be first counselor in the Relief Society, yikes!!!!!
so cute that you posted those brady. i bet that meant a TON to brooke:) cute pics too!!!!
Houst! Just wanted to say hi! You look great and what a cute little guy Eli is. You look like your just loving life!!! Miss ya Houst! Cuidate che!
Brady you are so sweet to do a tribute to your cute wife and adorable son hope school is going good sure love ya and pray for ya alot JR does too even if he wants to play like your the girly man he misses you Kai does too it will fun to see you all in March for my shame run lol.
awesome pictures brooke! i love the last one with the falls behind you...classic!
so glad you posted new stuff, i almost gave up on you.. who am i to talk?!
Post a Comment