Thursday, May 28, 2009

a little overdue

yes. i ate one of these. from magnolia bakery. in new york CITY. i have been wanting another one ever since.
i guess someone else will have to turn thirty so we can go again (not me though, i will never be thirty).
i have many fun pictures to share with all, but since i can't find the camera cord to load them to the computer, just go here and here for all the yummy details.
but if you are hungry, wait. 50% of it is about all the food we ate.
it was awesome.
when can we go back? tomorrow?
(sorry robin, i know that is so not creative to just let you do all the blog work, but hey, we planned the trip, right? i'm just stealing the report.....)

2 comments:

Just the 2 of Us! said...

Houst! Yep that is Chris' dad. It was a fun trip. Chris and I are actually planning a trip to NYC! I would love to see you when we come. We aren't sure about all the details yet or when we will be coming. I'll keep you posted.

Hayter Family said...

Brooke we miss you guys so much! A friendship that consists only of blog comments is not right...come see me. We had so much fun hanging out in A.F. I thought of you often as we drove through the streets of your childhood.