Here are a couple of pictures I (Brady) took on Sunday of the best mother in the world and the boy who loves her more than anything. Happy Mothers Day!
I am DYING! He is such a cute little boy! And he isn't a baby all of a sudden!!! I miss you a lot. I hope you are doing well. it be nice to chat sometime. You guys are so cute.
6 comments:
Cute picture! Sweet post!
Cute post! I'm wondering where are all of the curls Eli had??? He's looking like such a big boy!
Love it!!!
I love these you are beautiful!!!
So cute Brooke. I almost called you last night when I watched High School Musical 3 and Taylor is wearing that exact cardigan!
I am DYING! He is such a cute little boy! And he isn't a baby all of a sudden!!! I miss you a lot. I hope you are doing well. it be nice to chat sometime. You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment