I'm sure there are many of you who often check this blog and wonder, "What's Brooke up to and why does she only post every other month?" Well, since she's been busy looking after us boys, I (Brady) decided I better put on a few pictures that she has neglected. We've been some fun places this year. Most of them in central NY, but also NYC and D.C. Anyway, here's some highlights. We spent a few days in D.C. riding the metro and seeing all the sights. Eli especially liked the Smithsonian.
This was one of my favorites
This is back at the house where our superhero child was getting ready for bed. At least that's what mom and dad thought....
This spring we attended a Kentucky Derby party. Eli loved my hat and has since gotten one of his own that he insists on wearing almost everywhere, sometimes even to bed.
Last week we went with the Kimble's to take some family pictures, one of those "you take mine I'll take yours" kind of things. Eli had had enough so we decided to reshoot our engagement photo.
Thats all I've got for now. I'll keep 'em coming.
7 comments:
That superhero pic has got to be blown up huge and put somewhere in your house. Sooooooo cute!
ahhhh my blog has been comprimised... and i'm sure there aren't very many people who check this often......
What fun times, you are so lucky to be living in the lush, green and beautiful east coast and by the way your boy is adorable, I'm loving the blonde hair and chin dimple, what a stud (Geez I wish Dave would work on our blog, I don't even think he knows the address ...)
Love Eli in the Derby get-up. So cute!!
ah, good job brady.
thanks for the update!
Good work, Brady! The pictures are great!
Way to go, Brady!!!
Booke's wrong that your site doesn't get looked at very often. It's always fun to see the (albeit infrequent) update.
Miss you guys......
Post a Comment