This is just a small tribute to the top current contender in the "2009 Wife of the Year" contest. She most recently got a number of votes for her planning of and participation in the Ewing Summer Vacation: a ten day road trip through New England and Canada, camping all but two nights in a spacious two man backpacking tent. Did I mention she was (and still is) pregnant?
I'm sure she'll be posting more pictures soon, though probably not all 500.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Summer Vacation
Posted by brooke at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
apparently i only comment when brady posts . . . so here i go . . .
nice picture brooke. you're gorgeous. (so is eli) and way to go on the camping thing. i don't know how (or why) you did it! you crazy outdoor person . . .
Such a cute pic!!!
I relate to the camping/pregnancy thing.... did about 1/2 of a seven week family trip in a tent when I was ~6+ months pregnant with Brian. Oh, when you are young!
That's so exciting about the upcoming new arrival. I'm so happy for you guys.
Best wishes as you start school again for another year.
You know Brady Brooke always has been hard core pregnant or not so she should have been mother of the year 2007 and 2008 and girlfriend/fiance of the year 2004 and wife of the year 2005 and 6. Ewing summer vacation or sleeping on a dirt floor in a "house" in Guatemala for a year and getting emeibas???spelling She has and always will be something "of the year" don't you think?
Oh and Brooke you look BEAUTIFUL as usual and Eli my love can you come and kiss me like you used to kiss that Millie friend of yours?!!!
Hooray! We get to be pregnant together!! I always hoped that would happen :) Come visit so we can get together and eat alot!!!
Brooke is the bomb! And SO gorgeous, love that picture of you!
Hey Brooke - I did a little blog stalking and found you. I have to agree you are pretty dang cool and your trip sounded amazing. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you and now get to be part of the fun. You and Eli are just too cute!
My blog is private but send me an email and I'll add you if you want... katiehburke at gmail dot com
SO i am going private again so let me know your address.. roomcallister gmail.com
Happy B-day Eli! You two look so cute in that picture.
Hey Brooke! That is an adorable picture and way to go with the camping. You're a trooper!
I can see that you're as into posting these days as I am. I hope you're feeling great and enjoying the Ithaca fall. I'm going to continue to miss NY until Halloween and then be oh so grateful to not be there until June.
Hey Brooke,
I was wondering if I could get some info on the boots you bought last winter. I'm trying to find something along the same lines but can't find anything I like. Thanks.
By the way, where are the posts?! I was to see some pics of you and your belly!
Jeanette
Post a Comment