i figure if fox can do a 'world news in a minute' segment successfully, what's stopping me from a ewing news in a minute update?
nothing. so, brace yourselves, here goes....
(now for this to really take one minute, you might have to read fast, skip the boring details and just get down to the juicy stuff........)
september
-brady's back in school
-finally unpacked from vacation
-grandma came to stay
-visited church history sites
-ran the hamptons half marathon
-eli turned 2
-lots of relatives also had birthdays, forgot to call for every single one.....
-joined the fabulous world of cable and dvr (and i'm never looking back)
october
-conference (our lives are just so exciting...)
-'auntie jess' came to stay
-visited church history sites
-brady turned 30
-brady turned 30
-brady turned 30
-went to a hockey game
-tried oysters
-got swine flu, which meant
-no candy on halloween, just inhalers and tamiflu
-oh yeah, and brady turned 30 (even though i am not 30, it's weird having a spouse who is)
november
-re-emerged from my apartment sans the metamorphic butterfly wings, bummer
-washed 14 loads of catch up laundry (i didn't know i had it in me to wear that many pairs of pajamas)
-road trip to north carolina for a week in the outer banks and...
-had thanksgiving dinner (i ate so much it deserved it's own bullet point)
-got in my kayak for all of 45 minutes (actually on the water too)
-decided to stop wearing my pocket knife all the time
-new moon, hello...
-read a book in two days that i didn't really like
-failed my glucose test, miserably
-hit 30+ on the baby weight gain scale(!?!?!)...with 3 months to go too, i seriously might pop
-decided to never wait this long to post again. i got so sick of that black and white photo!
so there it is. done. not quite as exciting to read about as it was to live through all of it. wait, actually, maybe it is. oh well.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
if fox can do it.....
Posted by brooke at 11:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
You're so cute Brooke! That sucks you got swine flu pregnant... yucky yucky... all sicknesses are horrible pregnant so I can only imagine. So what was the book you read in 2 days that you didn't really like?? :) Thanks for the catch up! You do NOT have a boring life!
Glad you updated! Sorry to hear about the swine flu, glad you're okay! I gain 45 lbs with all my babies, and I don't even have gestational diabetes...Do you have it with this baby?
Still fun to read and catch up on your family! No more pocket knife hugh ..... why? Glad you are all doing better! You have been pretty busy! Say NO to high sugar tests! What happened? Love ya
Such a great idea, loved the updates! I didn't even know you were pregnant?! Me too, so I'm guessing you are due Jan/Feb? I have till April:S.
Yay! I'm glad you're back in the the blogging world!
I loved the update! When are you due?? I feel like I'm going to pop too and I have like 3 1/2 months left. :] SOunds like you've been busy..
Finally! nice to know what you have been up to. i have always wanted to go to obx.
miss you guys!
Welcome back! Now we need to see pictures of that cute little Eli! I swear I have not even seen any of your for weeks!
30? My hubby is turning 37 next month, it is completely unreal, especially since I am now older than he was when we got married. Weird. Nice to see you posting again-and good luck with the end of this pregnancy...looks like you are having another boy! :)
I love that black and white photo!
So glad for your update. Lots has happened and one-liners are a great way to hear about it.
We did the outer banks in NC last May.... fabulous!
I always felt worse when my husband turned a new decade that when I did (how could I possibly be married to someone that old).
Glad you're through the flu... can't wait to hear about the baby.
Merry Christmas!
Brooke,
It really is too bad you didn't emerge in November with wings. I love your humor.
Post a Comment