while trying to be creative, which is something i should never, ever do.... i mean ever, esp. when the 'creativity' involves html...i erased everyones blog info. good job.
i think i have recovered most of it, but if you are one of the few who have stuck around, could you send me a little shout out so i can make sure you at least get on my 'i-follow-you-anonymously-like-a-crazy-stalker-friend-list'?
doesn't that sound like a good place to be?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
'whoopsie daisies'
Posted by brooke at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
my blog address is haebigs.blogspot.com, and if you need another invite, email me at heatheresplin at yahoo dot com!
I blog stalk you, so you might as well stalk me: thehousleyfamilyblog@blogspot.com
Thanks! Next time you do anything crazy with your blog, copy and paste it into word and that will save your info.
i blog stalk you... haha... kfrans . blog spot
I am one of those crazy friends that enjoys being social by reading blogs but not interacting much! smtanners.blogspot.com I hope all is well for you guys. We are in Orangeville right now for the holidays and have thought about you guys and Ferron!
oh silly brooke . . .
ladleoflove.blogspot.com
I don't know if you follow me or not, but...
merry-melodys.blogspot.com
http://carlyjohnston.blogspot.com/
Are you still here?
I just did that! Its the worst :(
www.thereevefam.blogspot
I don't know if you fallow me or not, but here is my blog. bdenning.blogspot.com
It's about time I update mine...it's a little behind!
http://leeandheatherrobinson.blogspot.com/
I dunno, do you blogstalk us at dnjwatson.blogspot.com?
chrisandlani.blogspot.com
samandamywaltman.blogspot.com
p.s. we're pretty ready for you guys to come back. so any time now....
asayreview.blogspot.com
Feel free to blog-stock!
Darn, I was hoping you were going to say you accidentally read the slip of paper that said what you're having. :) If you want to blog stalk me, feel free. Though I don't write very much on there. . .
murtsnart.blogspot.com
Have you commented on mine since this? Here it is anyway..
simplythestones.blogspot.com
I did the same thing, while trying to be creative. Really annoying.
murrayboysandme.blogspot.com
You are too funny! I sent you an invite the other day, so now you better start stalking me too! :)
i love love love eli's christmas picture! awesome. totally awesome. i need some family pictures with that kind of awesomeness.
When is your baby coming out?!
myadamsonfamily.blogspot.com
mine is http://mommeetsbaby.wordpress.com
xanashley . blogspot . com
I love keeping up with people through blogs!
Post a Comment