for my cute little carbon-copy-of-a-sister-except-cuter, erin....
we fought and fought about baby shower etiquette until i left her so exhausted that she conceded and we threw a little something even though she isn't due until may 1......
that's not too early right?
as a result she is totally cute in all her pictures and could still bend over to pick up her own presents, and still had enough space in her g.i. tract to enjoy the yummy trifle....
(the build your own kind)
she got lots of fun stuff and we had a great time....
this is going to be one cute little girl! (i mean just check out these parents!)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
it's a girl!!!!!
Posted by brooke at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Everything looks cute. Good job!
did you make those onesies? they are darling. i tried to make some this summer. let's just say i haven't given them out to anyone...
What gender is your baby going to be?
YOU ARE SO MEAN!!!! I thought you were announcing that you were having a girl! Erin makes a darling prego woman. It's not fair that her belly is so tiny. Congratulations Erin!
hahaha, sorry jess... i was hoping i would get a few of those reactions....and yes erin has a darling little belly...brad, we don't know what we are having yet!
I was so excited. I totally fell for that. I thought maybe it had been leaked to the press and you decided to give up on the secret.
Yeah, mean. I thought, did she really have it already, or did they break down and find out! I guess I'll have to just keep waiting to know.
thanks brooke! it was a great party! you guys did so much thank you thank you thank you!!! everything was perfect
I saw this title up on my blog a few days ago, but didn't get time to read it until now. I thought it was you the whole time. I'm glad to hear that Brady and the carrot may still have a chance.
Post a Comment