Ok...he is way too cute! I have never seen his eyes open like that. He looks so old! Could you just squish those cheeks? I think he looks like Eli, more than I ever thought before.
wow I pulled up your blog and said who is that and mom said that is Abe I can't believe he is a month old and he is so so so cute I want him I wish so bad we could visit!!!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness. I just want to snuggle him. He is SO cute Brooke. I can't believe that he is already one month old!!!! Abe is just too cute for words.
Crazy cute! He looks so much like his brother.
Freakin adorable baby!! It does go too fast...
Look at that mini brady! he is so dang cute! congrats brooke and brady!
Ok...he is way too cute! I have never seen his eyes open like that. He looks so old! Could you just squish those cheeks? I think he looks like Eli, more than I ever thought before.
He is precious! You survived one month...yeah! I know y'all are are doing great and we miss you!
ok, i haven't even meet him! I am coming over this week. he is so smoochy.
wow I pulled up your blog and said who is that and mom said that is Abe I can't believe he is a month old and he is so so so cute I want him I wish so bad we could visit!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment