Wednesday, April 7, 2010

robin is famous...and i guess she is letting me tag along on her coattails...
she submitted our story to design mom, and she posted it today....if you don't already read design mom, consider this your referral...
check out her post here.

5 comments:

robin said...

that's right... check us out!

Katie said...

that's so cool Brooke! I got all teary eyed reading it... and no, I'm so not pregnant. HAHA I love that she was there for you to hold out the phone so Brady could hear your baby being born. And I agree with her... I don't think you're human, at a 7 and laughing? Oh man. I bet you guys were funny, just you alone are pretty fun to be with! That really is such a cute little story.

brooke said...

oh and i fixed the link...sorry about that....

aubry. said...

you're equally famous, dear brooke. i think you're actually the star of the show.

Nicole said...

I can't belive it's taken me this long to check in with you. Congrats on Abram! Sounds like you and Robin had a fine time. I also can't believe how many babies you all have there on the grass outside. I sure miss that grass outside.