we tried..... they didn't turn out too bad...eli had a blast....happy easter.
I'm so slow. I couldn't figure out what the "d" and "m" were for but they must be for Mom and Dad. I think they look great.
well, check you out you crafty minx!
i'm always in awe of people who can die eggs with their children. i've never been able to do it.
We tried too:) Max just sat in his high chair eating cereal, but we did it!!!! Those are cute and that is a really cute idea.
Brooke, what are you talking about? They turned out great! Happy Birthday tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm missing it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm so slow. I couldn't figure out what the "d" and "m" were for but they must be for Mom and Dad. I think they look great.
well, check you out you crafty minx!
i'm always in awe of people who can die eggs with their children. i've never been able to do it.
We tried too:) Max just sat in his high chair eating cereal, but we did it!!!! Those are cute and that is a really cute idea.
Brooke, what are you talking about? They turned out great! Happy Birthday tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm missing it!
Post a Comment