a long time ago i got one of these for my birthday...
the whole thing was revolutionary to me with the digital clock/radio on the front
the sport hand strap that allowed me to be active and change the radio station at the same time with the ergonomically placed buttons...
lets not forget the *cassette* player that was state of the art skip resistant also allowing/promoting a more active life style...
there have been moments in my life that i have literally wondered, 'how could it get any more advanced than this?' 'i mean really, how can it possibly get any better than a sony sport walkman...'
well friends, this year for my birthday brady got me one of these.
and i have arrived...
thanks b, you rock.
but now i really mean it, how are they going to top this???
i can't wait to find out


7 comments:
I believe the Sony Sports Walkman has several distinct advantages over an iphone. You already mentioned several, e.g. "ergonomically placed buttons," "sport hand strap," and of course the fact that the walkman can actually play the radio.
If I were you, I'd return the iphone and use the money to buy something more worthwhile. Of course it's your decision, I'm just saying...
I love mine! Spencer got me one for Christmas, I bought an app called "tot timers" while in the hospital that lets you record feedings, meds, etc. I wondered how I could POSSIBLY live without this, until I realized I'd had two kids already and did just fine without it, but boy I sure love technology!
Your spoiled!! love ya though and what a great birthday gift I wouldn't even know how to use it though so if you aren't going to be needing that sony digital walkman anymore I think I could figure it out :)
gary just found out they are going to be available through verizon this summer. he can hardly wait.
we are coming to ithaca in two weeks. be excited. be very excited.
I love love love my iTouch. Words can not fully express my love for it. (in fact I have stole my dads in order to have a spare for the kids to use)
love it. way to go Brady!
You need to convince Tom to get me cool things like an ipod touch!
Post a Comment