not that this is a job i ever want him doing (i worry about everything, in case you didn't know)
but he sure looked cute pretending...thanks for taking his picture roo! i am such an unprepared mother sometimes, good thing i have good friends who are good moms and bring their cameras.
4 comments:
I can't believe how big he is getting, he is SO cute. And don't worry, I worry about everything too. AH!!! What are we going to do when they want to go jump in tibble fork in the dead winter, or go sledding down the trecherous (sp?) mountains, or go sledding on ice and risk killing a friend that is pinned between the sled and the picnic tables? What about if they want to go and "jump" their car over the rail road tracks? Or go diggin with crazy people?!?!?!?!? What are we going to do with FOUR boys?!?!?!?!?!?
Eli you look so cute. I can't take it.
I love him cannot wait for him to be here this summer and play with Kai cause Kai needs a friend I am a bad mom and work too much and so Kai is around too many adults and no kiddos...today we were leaving the church from a baptism and Kai said go Eli's house and play it was so cute and sad that I couldn't just take him to Eli's house to play.
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment