Saturday, February 23, 2008

ACHOOO!

"The Sneeze" Brady caught Eli just as he was sneezing, it looks like he was asleep or something, but the kid sneezes all the time, it was so funny he loves it, and makes a cute little noise after wards, like a sigh or something..but they are loud and I swear he shoots spit and whatever else at least ten feet when he does it....Then afterwards, he looks like he thoroughly enjoyed it, and no worse for the wear, just a little more slobber than usual on his little chin.. what a stud.



3 comments:

Tiffini said...

He is so cute!

Tiffini said...

How did you get your background not to be tiled? I have a picture I want to put on ours but it keeps tiling it...HELP :)

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

He is so cute Brooke. I have a few questions for you. I hope you don't care....

1. What is your dream job?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. What is one thing that has surprised you as a new mom?
4. How many kids do you want?
5. If you have a girl, what do you think you will name her?
6. What is one life changing choice you made?
7. What is your dream calling in church?
8. What is your favorite thing about Brady?

That's enough for now. I hope you don't mind me asking.