Friday, February 22, 2008

The Subway

Brady and I went to the Subway in Zion when I was about 3 months pregnant, I just found these pictures as I was browsing through all of our photos on the computer, it was such a cool day and there was no one else in the canyon that day. It's amazing how the rock has formed this way too.

Just before you reach the opening to the subway there are these steps you have to climb, they are pretty slippery..
Then the canyon turns into this.. the water was about 30 degrees, so it looks inviting, but yeah right! We did get in up to our waists at one point, but kind of just for fun and to see who could stand it longer....I don't remember who won, probably Brady.


You really can tell why they call it the Subway once your in it. I would love to go back......



2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Can I tell you have jealous I am! I've wanted to go do that since I moved out to Utah. Not this time we're out but the following I'm going to do it even if I have to go alone. It looks so awesome!

Kalli said...

Ok Brookles I never saw those pictures before they almost look like the ones from the brochure's good job on the pics. That will be one of the things we need to do with the boys this summer is too slippery to walk with them there?