Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jorg's Questions

1. What is your dream job?

I would love to be a program evaluator for international nutrition programs, or create them, something like that.

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

There are so many cool places we want to live in this world, thats a tough one. Maybe like a small costal town in Portugal or Italy... but lots of places really

3. What is one thing that has surprised you as a new mom?

How it really brings out the best and worst in me....

4. How many kids do you want?

Probably 4 of our own, and maybe adopt a few. So many kids in this world need families!

5. If you have a girl, what do you think you will name her?

This one we already know. Ruby Catherine

6. What is one life changing choice you made?

Marrying Brady for sure...

7. What is your dream calling in church?

No Calling! Hahaha can I say that? Maybe Hymn Book Coordinator... na, I love my calling with the Young Women, but I really have learned from all of my callings, escpecially the ones I wasn't that thrilled about!

8. What is your favorite thing about Brady?

Um, just that he is who he is. I know that is soooo cheezy, but he is a wonderful husband and father, I guess I really admire his patience too.



Well, there you are Jorg... Question War is on.

1 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Hey! Thanks for answering those, I know you didn't really want any questions. But, I appreciate it. And I loved your answers. So, thanks. Ask away, I like getting questions about me:) heehee