Cedar has had sooo much snow this year and we have a really good base for skiing I guess, I never really learned, but Brady telemark skis and has promised to teach me. However, Elijah makes it hard for us to just go hit the slopes for a day, so our landlord has a bunch of cross country skis that he rents and he let us take some out for the day. It was so fun to get out, and it's something the whole fam can do, Brady just 'wears' Eli in the wrap, I wasn't sure about my skiing ability yet! But it was great, I know the pictures are crappy but we want to do this a lot more often...
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Cross Country
Posted by brooke at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so jealous. That sounds like so much fun. Hayden has to have breathing treatments because he gets Bronchalitis really easy which is the start of RSV. They don't seem to help but they don't hurt either. Yeah he loves to eat the mask so he doesn't mind it. He actually falls asleep while he gets one.
Brooke a new post!!! Yay! You guys are so lucky to be home with eachother so much especially since Eli was born. I want to live in a warm climate cause I don't do winter sports and I need to get out more the gym just doesn't cut it all the time I'm movin to Hawaii LOL!!
Girl, you are answering your own questions. You sick, sick girl:)
1. How often do you fart in public and pretend that 'something really stinks' or blame it on someone/something else?
2. Do you wipe your boogers on the carpet? How about car floors or seats?
3. How many times have you mooned an unsuspecting bystander?
4. How often do you change the sheets on your bed?
5. Do you shave your armpits on a regular basis?
Post a Comment