Alright, I made no ivitations to questions, but I did come up with some killer ones for Jorg, so she is getting back at me and re-sent me my same questions. Guess I should have thought about possible consequences to my actions first....I would normally not answer these, but that would be a little hypocritical...so here goes.
1. How often do you fart in public and pretend that 'something really stinks' or blame it on someone/something else?
Well, I asked this question because the other day at work I did fart and our drains in the kitchen stink sooo bad that no one even questioned if anyone farted, everyone just started saying that it smelled like the drains needed cleaning again! So yeah, guilty.....
2. Do you wipe your boogers on the carpet? How about car floors or seats?
Nope, but if they land there.......
3. How many times have you mooned an unsuspecting bystander?
Well my buttcrack is abnormally high, so even when I just bend over it can seem like a full moon......
4. How often do you change the sheets on your bed?
Whenever we have guests........and a few times in between...
5. Do you shave your armpits on a regular basis?
Actually yes, but don't ask about my legs, I figure if the hair is still blonde, why bother????
Sick.. I am sick, welp I will think twice about asking people questions again!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Whoops
Posted by brooke at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh come on! Those were awesome. I am going to think of more too. I have to be original.
hahaha I am going to enjoy this question war between the two of you. Those were some pretty rad questions!
Those are some good questions.
Post a Comment