Monday, February 11, 2008

Zion



We took Eli to Zion again and got a few funny pics, I love the one on the lower right, Brady just held the camera over his shoulder and snapped....what a photographer!







6 comments:

Thekrogwoman said...

Holy crap Brooke!! I can't believe it's you! How are you doing? I would love to catch up. I'm about ready to pop with my 2nd (4 weeks to go!) but we come to St. George all the time! Maybe sometime we come down we could get together and catch up. Obviously it would have to be after the baby now because I won't be making any trips now. I'm past the point of no return!! So that's awsome you lived in Guatamala! I'd love to hear all about it. Email me at angiebokrog@yahoo.com and we can chat more. Good to hear from you!

Angie

Abby said...

Hey Brooke, Remember me? Abby your neighbor from Dixie!! Your family is darling. I haven't seen you in ages. I just happened to be leaving a comment on Liz's blog and saw that you had left one too, so here we are! YA!!! Anyway, I hope everything is good. See you!

Kalli said...

Brookers Kai is past the point of therapy help so he has to have a helmet I cried I know that sounds lame but I feel like it is my fault. But I guess there are other kids that don't nurse and swing all day long and never have this problem so I know it is not my fault. I know he needs it and we will figure out how to pay for it as we go but I know we are wanting to get this helmet on him soon. And BooHOOHOO what does Eli have now?... the little cutie I wanted to see you guys too dang!!

Josh and Liz said...

Hey Girl! I was so excited to see your post! I think about you all the time! Whenever I drive through mantua I wonder what you are up to. Your baby is beautiful! And you look amazing! I hope you are great! You email me if you want jandldurrant@aol.com also if you ever feel the need to do a church history tour we live just near the Kirtland temple and I would love to see you! Take care!
Liz

Jobi Niu said...

Brooke! Hey girl.. How are you? You have such a cute family! Eli is SOOOO CUTE And you look GREAT!

Katie said...

Brooke!!! It's Katie Lamb..... you can see my blog from Kalli's link on her page!!! Your little boy is so so cute! I didn't know you lived in Cedar... I love it down there. I LOVE ZIONS too...and that background on your blog is Angels Landing right?!?!?! HAHAH... you look good, hope things are going good for you!!!!