Monday, February 11, 2008

New Glasses

I never thought I would see the day that I had to wear glasses..... I guess I just thought I would be 80 or something, but here they are, and the truth is most people don't even say anything, they just assume that I always wore contacts or something. So now I am just a big four eyes like Brady, except he always wears his contacts, I just got glasses, the doc said that it might be just because I am still breastfeeding Eli and when I wean him my vision might come back. Eli has only managed to pull them off once too, so thats good. Let's just hope this isn't permanent...

4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WHOA HOT MAMA!!!! YOu look fantastic in your new glasses Brooke!!! WAHOOOOOOOO on your cute family too:) I love ya girl. You look great.

Christa said...

you look so cute Brooke! I love the glasses! Eli is such a little doll, and I'm jealous you are so close to Zions!

Paul said...

I'm with Jorg! WOOOOOOOOEEEEEE!!!! Your one foxy lady! It's great being a member of the 4-eyed club- I've been a member for like 15 years. By the time I'm 80 I won't be able to see a thing.

kEnZiE b said...

That is seriously one of the cutest family pictures I've ever seen!!