So we have this 'routine' that we started when Eli was born, and frankly it can be quite exhausting. Eli usually won't fall asleep unless he goes for a nighttime walk around the block (or two). It's pretty chilly here in Cedar, so we put him in his wrap and then I have to wear Brady's down coat over the two of us and we walk the streets until he calms down and dozes off. Its nice to spend that time with Brady but when its snowing or really cold or if we are tired, it can seem like a chore. But his face in this picture kills me, its like he knows what's going on with that smug little grin! So these are the Before the Walk and below, After...yep, he's out. What a little stinker, but I have to admit I love having him snuggled up asleep on me like this...pathetic I know.
Monday, February 11, 2008
All Wrapped Up
Posted by brooke at 3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a cute little family :) Zions looks like such an awesome place to go. Hey, where did you guys buy your little backpacking thing for Eli? Anyway, we miss you guys!
what a snuggly little guy. He seriously is too cute- I had fun playing with him while you guys were here.
Brooke.... you are such a cute little mom... i love it.. looks like you are doing good.. was wondering where did you get that wrap... love it! love ya... jami
Post a Comment