Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Wish it Were Summer Already!

So we were having such nice weather yesterday we felt it would be a waste to not get out and enjoy it....it was 75 degrees! We had to get Eli a hat because there was no shade and I guess your not supposed to put sunscreen on babies under 6 mos. I had no idea, but I'm glad I read the label on the bottle. So these are just a few shots in his new hat....he kept it on all day, he didn't even seem to notice.



Then after a while we switched and I got to carry him, which is fine but we found out what happens....


He gets my hair.. I should've known. He loves hair for some reason, I guess a lot of babies do, i keep teasing Brady that he will be a hair dresser, which would be just fine with me, but Brady thinks the only 'do' is a close shave and he thinks Eli should follow in his footsteps...we will see.














Yep so in case you're wondering I had a big snot ball on the back of my head that just got dry and crusty, but we had fun, I wish this weather could last.






10 comments:

Kalli said...

Holy crap I love him he is soo cute and that hat is darling. And Brady I don't blame you we know personally what boy hair dressers are all about... nah just kidding but Gio JR's friend even though he got married is still questionable. Eli just looks like he was having such a blast that is what is so great he's a little sweetie it is too bad you and I won't be near red rock this spring that would ideal for fun times with the boys. Well love ya and Brooke stop trying to pawn your nasty grocery purchases off on little old innocent couples hahah love ya!!

Tiffini said...

He is so cute!! I love the hat. Must be nice to have GREAT weather.

Jobi Niu said...

K his eyes are UNBELIEVABLE!! That 2nd picture down.. wow! MODEL BABY! That looks like SOOoo much fun! My Mom just thinks Eli is so cute too!

Lindsay Bowen said...

Hey guys! It was so random...but so cool to see you guys last weekend! You gotta love shopping at Old Navy in Utah county....you never know who you'll run in to (not all are good either!) Anyways, we wanted to let you know that we will be in Cedar on the 21st and 22nd doing family pictures and would love to see ya and/or take some cute pics of that cute baby! Even if we head out to a park or somthing that would be fun (sad, a park is the best I can come up with. I used to be so much more fun!) Anyways, if your interested there's info on our blog about pics.
Take care!
Lindsay

Paul said...

he looks more and more like Brady every time I look at him! We need to get together again soon. The weather here is GORGEOUS! Call me soon and lets plan something fun.

Smith Family said...

wow, he is the cutes kid i have ever seen!

Unknown said...

Brady! Glad I found you! Drop me a note jake@jakeblack.com...

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i agree!! summer, where the heck r u???!!! hey, it's warmer down there though...at least you don't live up here where it's freezing still!!! snow, what????!!

Christa said...

You guys are just the cutest little family! He has the most beautiful blue eyes! I'm soooooo happy you are coming up to American Fork for a while. I'm so exited to see you!!!

Kristin said...

That snot ball reminded me of when we were in Hawaii with Luke when he was 6 mo. old. Chris was carrying him on his shoulders, Luke was in swim trunks, JUST swim trunks, and he pooped. It just oozed out and ran down Chris' back. So gross. Good thing we were at the beach. Gotta love kids and all their goo. Love this picture on your blog BTW. Thanks for commenting on mine, so I could find yours. It's weird to see a comment pop up from someone you didn't know read your blog! ACK! If I ever say anything 'inappropriate' you'll just forgive me in advance right? Hope the move went well, and good luck in your next new adventure. You guys are awesome!