Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Swimmin'

I took Eli to St. George last week to see Jess and Zander, it was warm enough to use Zander's new blow up pool and let them swim, Eli didn't last very long, but he had fun watching Zander climb in and out, then he got cold, I never thought a pair of swimming trunks could be so cute!

I think Eli was a little jealous of how independent Zander is, he just watched him in awe....

Jess took all these pictures, but I didn't take any, so I am using these ones, I hope you don't mind Jess, they are all really great... We will have to have swimming parties more often! Oh yeah and Eli was just learning how to sit up so don't mind my hand in every shot...


5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

OH my Goodness! Look at him! SOOOOOOO Freakin cute in his lil' swim suit! I can't wait for it to warm up here so we can swim! His swim suit is way cute too! I just wanna squeeze him!

Cindy said...

I love it! He is so cute!
Nothing entertains as well as a pool of water. I'm so excited to have some warm weather.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

He is so cute Brooke and him hanging out with Zander is just so freakin awesome. I love that the little kiddos will know eachother, like we knew eachother. Love it. Wish there were pics of you and Jess though, hello!?!?!?!?!?

Linley and Austin said...

Im so jealous you got to go swimming! Thats awesome! Eli is such a cutie!

Paul said...

WOW! Those are awesome pictures! Ha, Ha j.k. It was so fun hanging out with you and sweet little Eli. I could look at that chub all day!