Saturday, June 7, 2008

Eatin' Apples

I let Eli taste my apple the other day, and well, all I was good for after that was taking bites off of the sucked sides to reveal fresh sweetness for him to then continue to suck...It was hilarious and I didn't get a super good video of it, but he would just scream when I took it away, the next day I tried it with a pear and that was definitely his favorite.

11 comments:

Heather B said...

That is adorable!!

Cindy said...

So cute! I love it! I can't believe how fast he's growing. We miss you guys!

Spencer Reeve said...

Watching that made me miss, the little baby grunts and sounds, all I get are sassy mouths that talk back!

Tiffini said...

That is so cute!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was hilarious, he is such a cutie. Man was he ever going at that. heehee. He really is so cute Brooke, I need to see him again, and his cute cousin Kai.

Smith Family said...

look at him go to town on that thing! that is so cute! darling baby, brooke

The Aullman Family said...

Hi! Hope you don't mind me finding you guys. Eli is getting even cuter! How is NY treating you guys? I hope all is going well for you!

Paul said...

ummm....ok so I know that you have new pictures to post with your new wonderful camera! I need to see little beepy Eli!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

luv it! so adorable brooke!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brooke whats up, Jess told me you have an awesome blog and I should check it out so I did. I will have to check it more often so I can see how your family life is. Your boy is so cute! If you want to check out my blog than email me so I can have your email and than I'll invite you to my blog (it is a private blog). My email is beccadenning@gmail.com LYL Becca Denning AKA Becky Tucker (tiff said I am supposed to tell you to check out her blog also. Hers is tifferstuck.blogspot.com)

visita said...

¿estan buscando a la familia Contrera de Argentina?
mi mail lempke@lempke.com.ar