Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update

So It's true, we got a new camera. Well it's really Brady's camera, but it came at about 9:30 in the morning via UPS and I couldn't help myself, by the time he was home I had opened it, charged the battery, and taken upwards of 350 photos! You'll have to excuse them, I am just learning, but it is fun....That's why it's been so long since I posted, it came with a 4 GB card and we have about 1400 pictures on there and room for more, so we weren't in a big hurry to get them on the computer... anyways, these are from that first morning, and with 1400 others to choose from, I will be posting more.....































18 comments:

Tiffany said...

They are so cute! Simply adorable.

Tiffany said...

P.S. Thanks for reading my blog! I was truly a little nervous that no one would read it.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

HAHA. Those boys!!! They are so stinkin cute. You seriously need to get a video on of him crawling. I love it. Blue is a great color on both of them, they are just adorable. I'm glad you posted.

Kalli said...

I love that you got this camera seriously you are a pro already and you are leaving too soon we need at least 100 more photo shoots before then :) I love all the pics you take... hey you need to post the fat flingers! LOL I am sure everyone will love that

Cindy said...

Cute Pictures! You're camera does a great job. What kind is it?

Tiffini said...

The boys are so cute! I can't believe how much they look alike. When do you guys move?

Tiffini said...

The boys are so cute! I can't believe how much they look alike. When do you guys move?

Linley and Austin said...

Cool pics! What kind of camera did you buy? Isn't it funny how many pictures you can take without even knowing it! Eli is so adorable.

brooke said...

Its a Canon digital SLR the model 40D Brady has wanted one forever and found a good deal and we ran into some extra cash we weren't planning on, seriously why save?;{

Thekrogwoman said...

Brooke, he's so cute and smunchy!! I went private on my blog so email me your email and i'll send you an invite. I'd love to keep in touch! angiebokrog@yahoo.com

XO said...

yay for new cameras! Adorable pictures (helps to have an adorable kid!)

Spencer Reeve said...

I would have done the same thing, I'm a camera freak! Those pics are great, and Eli looks so much like Brady to me!

Paul said...

I have been DYING to see the pics that you have been taking! So CUTE! Your a pro already! Did I read that Eli is crawling?!

Artis said...

He is getting so grown up! I bet you are having such a good time. Miss you in Cedar....

Heather B said...

Wow, awesome camera! It takes great pictures, and those boys are CUTIES!! I love your Shakira song too!

Smith Family said...

Those are darling. You are a natural. By the way, I have a total fear of swimming in lakes too. I can waterski because I am only in for a few seconds... I seriously have to swim around the edge of Walden so I can see the edge and bottom and I know what is lurking around. I recently told a swimmer there that I was afraid of sharks... really. I am. It is a deep lake :)

Christa said...

So cute! I'm amazed at what a difference a good camera can make in taking cute pictures (not that you're not a great photographer :) we have to get together again before you leave me yet again!

Mom at Our House said...

I love the pic of him with his tounge sticking out and looking all goofy. That is seriously one of the cutiest pics I have ever seen!