Eli and I went to the Zoo with Grandma and Stacy and Brodey and Rowdey the other day, we had a lot of fun, Grandma bought the boys these silly hats, they all looked so cute, we had so much fun! The boys were all just sweating, but they didn't stop, we got pretty lucky too the animals were really active in spite of the heat!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
A Day at the Zoo
Posted by brooke at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love gooing to the zoo! Looks like you guys had a great time
Man I think everyone went to the zoo this week. I love the hats they are adorable!!
Cute! Cute! You're a trooper going to the zoo in this heat. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!
So lucky that it's nice enough weather to go to the zoo! Jealous. Great pix!
Brooke and Brady-
YOur little kid is cute. I was looking the other day at my stupid note books from school, and I came across all the notes that we took in Prof. Combover's class. Mainly they are comments of how stupid work was and class was. It was funny to read them. I know that wedding pics are taking forever to be posted. We just need to drive to SLC and get them. Be patient, not the strongest point in my life too!!! Peace text sometime and when we come up well have to go to dinner or something..
Post a Comment