Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bath Time

Bath Time=Break Time, or at least that was the plan at first. It was Daddy's time to take Eli and give me five minutes-it also felt more gender appropriate when Eli is older (not that I am super worried about that) but also avoiding the inevitable uncomfortable 'how do I answer without feeling/sounding stupid and not screw the kid up or scare him to death either?' questions, so in the words of Micheal it was a "win, win, win, win" situation. So why do I always seem to find myself wandering into the bathroom at the first squeals of delight? I think it is so funny to watch him do something that he likes so much... he just can't get enough of his bath, so break time has turned into family time and on some special nights, a naked photo shoot. He really is so stinkin cute. It's pretty much his ONLY survival skill.






4 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

Those are some great pics, looks like the new camera is a winner!

Tiffini said...

He is so dang cute! Brightyn & Hayden love bath time too. My floor is a puddle by the time its time to get out.

Best Family said...

Oh he is so cute. I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. It is good to here from you.

Anonymous said...

I love bath time, it is so much fun to see little ones splashing around and having fun