So I took Eli for his 9 month last week, about a week late....we got off schedule somewhere, but hey, he's only up to his 4 month vaccinations, so really a week late for a well baby is pretty much on time for me, anyway....The poor kid, he only weighs 17 pounds, yes...the 8th percentile, and he was 29 inches long, so we jump to the 72nd percentile for height, and being a decendant of the ever famous May family his head was, *ahem*, the 89th percentile.
Basically I have a skinny, tall, melon-head of a child! But, HE really could care less...

6 comments:
He's ADORABLE...We're with you on the big heads - 99th percentile - Woohoo!
I think we should start a skinny big head club. Zander and Eli could tie for president. Too Cute!
Well your skinny melon-headed child is just about the cutest one ever! Adorable picture! I am way behind on vaccines too, oh well.
Brooke, he is so darling. Those percentile things are all out of whack anyway in my opinion. Your camera is so awesome, all of your pictures are amazing!!
He is such a cutie! His head looks pretty cute on that little body :) Good grief it throws into perspective how chubby my boy is! I'm glad you guys are doing so well. We miss you around here! My mom says hi back. I have a link to her blog on mine if you want to check it out.
He is so cute, who cares about the percentile.
Post a Comment