So this cute bundle of joy is ready to leave his mama and I am trying to convince Brady we NEED him. He disagrees and says two dogs is enough. I guess he has a point. But Eli just loves him, he grabs his face and gives him big open-mouth kisses. Brady's sister tried her best to get us to take him, I am weak and would have, but Brady is right, it would probably just be more stress in the long run.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Puppy Anyone??
Posted by brooke at 11:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
You have TWO dogs? I keep hoping our dog will disappear. Yeah, I couldn't do it.
HE IS SO CUTE! I love little dogs... so much! I'm SO SO SORRY that I didn't get to talk to you more the other night at Cafe Rio! It was so good to see you.... and I was in a hurry and hot and pregnant and just.... plain ornery! HAHA Anyway, I hope you're doing good... you look great!!!!
HE IS SO SWEET LOOKING!!! I want him for myself!!! Brady is crazy but Ryan keeps telling me the same thing but ours is we have 2 1/2 kids not dogs.
Cute puppy! He looks like a little stuffed animal! Hey, thanks for inviting me the other night to your book party. I had so much fun and I'm so excited to get those books for Kylie! We'll all have to hang out again before you guys leave!!!
The Dog is super cute, but I don't do animals. Luckily I am allergic to most pets, so I always have an excuse to keep them out of my house.
Hey, so I don't have your email, but I'm on Facebook and wasn't sure if you knew that they are trying to organize our 10-year reunion. Freakin' crazy. Anyway, you can email Patrick Short at AFHS99@live.com if you want updates. Cheers.
ha ha Joel's my husband - hope I didn't freak you out - I didn't know I was logged in under his account.
If only Becca weren't allergic, I'd take him. He's adorable. When I got my dog, I just didn't tell my mom. You could probably do the same :)
OK, he is cute, but at this point Sabrina is enough.
I didn't know you had ANY dogs!! He is darling by the way. So when are you guys out of here?!
Hey Brooke. Cute pup. So, random question: Do you have a Chariot Carrier? Which one is it? Is it just the main body and then you have to buy attachments to make it a stroller/trailer? What do you mostly use it for? Hiking, biking, jogging? Can you really use it in the winter? WOW, that was way more questions than I thought I had. Sorry. THANKS! Nicole.
PS> When are you guys headed out to NY?
post post post i've been waiting for pictures of the trip and of the new place and of my cutest almost one nephew.....POST A NEW BLOG and buy me that t-shirt(s) you found they were cute. love you so much xoxo
Logged oh hoping to see pictures and hear how things are now that you are in NY. Think about you guys tons. Hope all is going well.
Oh where oh where did you go?
Post a Comment