Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer

Those hot summer nights...... Since its been so hot lately we let Eli go without a shirt and I don't know why but I think its super cute. He's my little he-man....Look out ladies, he lost his shirt!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pics you take of Eli always turn out so cute

Paul said...

oh i am soooo in love with the first pic of ELI!!! SOOO CUTE!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

hahaha He is SO cute:)

Tiffini said...

I love half dressed babies. He is adorable!!

Tiffany said...

Like everyone else, I agree that he is super cute. Super super cute :)

XO said...

Yes, yes, you have a sweetie on your hands.

The Aullman Family said...

so cute!

Yardley said...

your little guy is so cute. He is going to be a heart breaker. By the way I saw your blog on Becky's, Hope you don't mind.