We have quite the mess maker on our hands, esp at dinner time. Sometimes its worth saving his clothes for another day before I have to wash them(our laundry is coin-op only)so he eats with just his bib. I don't know how he does it, but by the time he finishes eating its in his hair, mine too, all over the floor, the tray, and the rest of his body. But hey, I will put up with anything for a face like this one! Well.....almost anything.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Messy Eater
Posted by brooke at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Oh my gosh look at his cute curly hair!!! I love it! He's getting so big and he's so cute Brooke!!!
Ha ha ha ha~ Funny comment on my blog! You have never made my life harder! You and Kalli are the little sisters I never had. Love you! Oh and thanks for FINALLY updating us!
oh so sweet I just love him give him a big hug for me I miss you guys but I am glad that he looks like he his eating good now him and Kai really may switch roles in that area I can't get Kai to eat anything but milk and baby food and crackers it is getting annoying
Look at those curls!!!!!! He is so cute:) Clothes are NOT important when you are eating. Too cute, I am glad you posted again.
Unfortunately it doesn't get much better with age. At least not in my house.
What a cutie, though. LOVE the hair.
I pve those curls. He is so cute. Atleast he eats, my son is so picky. You would never guess by looking at him though.
He is such a cute kid. I love his hair!
When did his hair get so curly!?! Don't ever cut it, it is too cute! I'm so sad you're gone by the way, not that I saw you all the time, but I liked being in the same state with you at least!
Glad you're back on line. I check periodically to see how you are doing.
Can't wait to talk to you!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI DEAR...WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
Happy birthday Eli!
Hey Brooke! Just thinking about ya and want to make sure that you are doing good. Hope you are happy and enjoying your new home.
Brooke, your blog is so cute and your boy is adorable! you're so lucky to be in New York, have you had a piece of pizza everyday or what? Are they still a $1.50? Such a deal, wow that's amazing my mind goes right to the food, what else is new though? you yourself are looking to be the same beautiful girl. So what is Brady getting his Masters in? I'm not too with the school scene these days. P.S. the pictures are so fun! love ya, Michelle
Oh your little guy is just so dang cute! I know about messy eaters. It gets tiring cleaning off that high chair tray, huh. I usually save the messiest meal for last, right before bathtime. And she eats in her diaper. Good times.
Post a Comment